G Suite Basic Edition
All about Netistrar's G Suite Professional Editions office suite with 30GB storage, a summary of the key features and more.
All G Suite plans require an active domain name in your Netistrar account. Search for you domain name to transfer it into your account from another provider.
- Business email through Gmail
- Video and voice conferencing
- Secure team messaging
- Shared calendars
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- 30 GB cloud storage
- 24⁄7 support via phone and email, and online
- Security and admininstration controls
- Upgrade anytime to G Suite Business and G Suite Enterprise
- Add user licenses any time
Number of seats:
£ (ex. VAT)
Provided by Netistrar Limited (Google Authorised Reseller)
Type: Software as a service
Period: Annual or monthly
Third-party terms: Google Terms
Principal Supplier: Google Inc.
Netistrar’s Role in Supply: Reseller and Support during setup. Support for upgrades and license quantity adjustments.
G Suite Basic is a suite of collaborative productivity apps that offers your business professional email, shared calendars, online document editing and storage, video meetings, and much more.
Office suite of collaborative apps
With G Suite Basic, users in your organization get:
- Gmail: Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in [email protected]
- Calendar: Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Docs: Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Drive: Store and back up files securely in the cloud
- Hangouts: Join video meetings from their laptop or other device
Your administrative or IT team can also:
- Manage user accounts and security settings from a central Admin console
- Control user access to features and services
- Remotely manage your mobile fleet
- Track usage trends via audits and reports
- Receive 24⁄7 support from G Suite experts